Saturday 6 August 2011

Trapped Under Ice - Demo / Stay Cold

Bit quiet this week, picked these up this morning. Been very busy recently which hasn't allowed much time for blogging. I'll avoid any weather related quips with the band name.


First up Stay Cold 3rd pressing /1000 (with head printed on reverse label) (full pressing info). Again not really interested in the variants here, just one of the better releases of recent years that I didn't have a copy of, got this for $1 off ebay and its in pretty good nick.



While I was searching on ebay for the above record I also copped the demo (2nd press / 500), which isn't quite as good, depending on your stance on demo's being pressed onto vinyl, again didn't cost me much.



I'm going to be putting together a couple of posts on records that I actually manage to get a mention on so stay posted... (its not that exciting actually)

No comments:

Post a Comment